Monday, November 17, 2008

The Cheating Post (now with knitting!)

I'm doing a cheat post today. I'm linking to other blogs. However, I do think they're worth it.

First, this post from Tales from a Keyboard Biologist has a great tutorial about fixing knit socks that have a large hole. I don't know if it's something I would do, but then again if you've put all that work into a pair of socks, it would be nice to be able to fix them.

The Blue Blog had this post today. It's pretty sad when even the women wearing knits are objectified. Hmmmph.

Well, since this post went so quickly I'll have time to knit myself that bikini I've been planning.
Ha!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the link. Looking at that book made me sad--why would they think it would be appealing to knitters?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home