Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Biggest Time Suck Ever


Ok, it's NaPoBlaBla this month and I want to post everyday without being too lame. However, it's closing night for my play and I'm getting ready for that. The other thing that has taken over my life is Facebook. Have you been sucked in to this thing? It's crazy. So, I will try to limit my on-line time on FB and spend some more time thinking about posts.

I did spend the day with Hubby and Buttons going to lunch, Trader Joe's and then we played some games. Good stuff. What's keeping you busy lately?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

I've never visited facebook, and I have to be honest, it's for a reason - blogs and message boards have taken up enough time, no need to add another.

But I have to admit my curiosity.

As far as busy, right now it's work and sleep (just switched to night shift, ugh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home