Monday, March 17, 2008

Are You Still There?

It's official. I'm the worst blogger ever. Life has been so crazy with the play. My mother-in-law is coming for a visit that begins the weekend of the last performances. Life is busy, isn't it?

There are other things filling up my time right now but I'm not sure how much of it to share online, but I can tell you a few things...

1. No, I'm not pregnant.
2. It's good news.
3. It's not an addition to the family.
4. I haven't been discovered in the little community theater and offered big money to do Broadway.
5. I'm really excited and a bit nervous about it. (Oh, the lists I'm making.)

Eventually I will share, but I wanted to at least let you know there are things on my mind that are keeping me from blogging. If you're still here, thanks. I'm hoping to be back soon.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

You're a tease?

Yup, I won.

 
At March 18, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Blogger Lou said...

No, no no. You're not the worst blogger ever: I am! I'll fight you for it ;-) I'm thinking the kind of knitters' duel where we bop each other with skeins of yarn until one of us falls over laughing...

But anyway, I hope the play is going brilliantly. I'm sure it is - those photos you posted look like you're having so much fun. And now I'm dying to know what your mystery thing is. You *are* a tease!

 
At March 18, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Blogger walternatives said...

Oh, what can this news be? A new house? Job? A big vacation in the works? We'll be waiting to hear, whenever you're ready to share.

 
At March 18, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear!

And I think there's a general slump in blogging. I tend to spend more time on Ravelry and don't have much to blog about.

 
At March 21, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Can't wait to hear more, if you choose to share! Good luck with whatever it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home