Monday, March 10, 2008

The Scarlet Pimpernel

I'm back! The play has taken up a great deal of time and energy, but I'm having a great time. I'm sorry to have been away so long my bloggy friends. I'm a little under the weather today with a scratchy throat, but hopefully I'll feel better by Friday when we get to do it all over again. I thought I'd at least give you a few pictures of some friends from the show along with me and my "pineapple" wig. We're having fun and I think the audience is enjoying it too. Of course with live theater, there have been mishaps but that keeps it interesting.

Jan and I play husband and wife in a couple of scenes and we're having a great time. We're in the wedding scene and are basically background for the real action that's taking place. However, we came up with the idea that I could be a jealous wife while he played the letch who can't keep his eyes off the bride. It's fun to be on stage doing something instead of pretending and we keep saying crazier things to each other. So, just remember when you're seeing a show and there are some people "talking" in a crowd scene, there's probably some very interesting conversations happening.

Anyway, I'm having a great time but I'm sure I'll be away from the blog a bit for a while.
Miss you guys though!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Blogger walternatives said...

Oh, you look so happy - doing just what you should be doing, woman. I am proud of you. Now, break that other leg next weekend. :)

 
At March 11, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're having such a great time.

 
At March 11, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

What fun you're having! And, no knitting in sight, either! Amazing!

 
At March 11, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such cool pictures! You look fab!

 
At March 12, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Cuuuute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home