Thursday, February 28, 2008

Opening Night!



If you've been wondering why my posts have been more lame than usual for a couple of months, theater is the reason. We open tomorrow night and it just can't happen soon enough. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun but it's time for an audience. I'm hoping my posts will liven up a bit next week when I may have more energy. Although I may need to actually break down and clean the house (blah). I'm signing off for the weekend while I play an upper class English woman, a blood thirsty knitter, a randy French tart and a very sad "guillotine-ee". Don't wish me luck!

(Erm, I don't really think I'm Helen Hayes, btw.)

P.S. I'm a bit nervous because I still don't have a costume for two of the big numbers. Do you think it's ok to just go on in a bra and petticoat?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Oh cool - they worked the knitting bit into your part. That is too cool. Breakaleg, bud! xo

 
At February 29, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Blogger insanemommy said...

Well, look at you. A star!!!

 
At February 29, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is definitely okay to wear just a bra and petticoat onstage. Oh wait, you're in The Scarlet Pimpernel, not The Full Monty. :)

Can't wait to see how your new costumes turn out!

 
At March 9, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Blogger walternatives said...

Please let us know how it went, broken legs and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home