Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Goodbye


Thank you for your laugh. Thank you for giving my grandpa a reason to get out of bed. Thank you for the last present you gave to Buttons, a mold to make an impression of her ever-growing hands. Thank you for always being so happy to see me and the way you would laugh so easily at my jokes. Your life wasn't always easy, but I know your smile well. I'm sorry you never received the newest picture of Buttons that I sent you and I wish I could give you one more hug. I'm now going to be with our family and remember you.

Grandma, I wish you peace.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 at 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

 
At December 27, 2007 at 9:09 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry. She sounds like a great lady. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Hugs to you my friend.

 
At December 27, 2007 at 11:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so terribly sorry for your lost. It is horrible to lose a Grandmother. Sending lots of hugs your way.

 
At December 27, 2007 at 11:45 PM, Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

God Bless your Grammy! And you, too!

 
At December 28, 2007 at 9:07 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Beverly

 
At December 30, 2007 at 4:20 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, Katie. Hugs to you and your family!

 
At January 1, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Blogger Janey said...

Thinking of you, so sorry for your loss. xx

 
At January 4, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Blogger walternatives said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so very, very sorry about your grandmother's passing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home