Saturday, June 09, 2007

Knit in Public Day


Today was "Worldwide Knit in Public Day". I didn't know that when I KIP'd today at the yard sale a neighbor and I had together. Thank goodness for knitting. The yard sale was pretty much a bust as far as selling stuff was concerned. The good news was I got a great deal on a toddler bed for Buttons, was able to chat without interruption to many neighbors, and finished another jester hat for a friend's baby coming in July. (Ok, I still need to sew it up, but the knitting part is done.)

Did you knit in public today?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2007 at 11:17 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

I didn't manage to knit in public on the official day. But since I do knit in public most other days (I always carry a sock-in-progress with me), I don't feel bad about missing this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home