Saturday, November 24, 2007

Walternatives asks...


Thank you guys for your questions! I'll start with walternatives...

What was your all-time favorite birthday celebration? I have one coming up that's a joint party with my hubby that looks like it could be in the running. Friends, food, karaoke and a babysitter on-site for the kiddos.

I loved it one year when I was on a boat with Hubby in Marina Del Rey, California at sunset and I loved that.

I remember a sleepover when I was 10 that rocked as well with a bunch of my classmates and myself on sleeping bags strewn around the living room. We went outside in our pj's to run around, found out who shot JR on Dallas, giggled so much and went to sleep so late. Man, I might have to have a sleepover again sometime.

Christmas present? Ok, this sounds hokey, but I really like giving gifts and being with family. I'm really enjoying watching Buttons at Christmas and it really takes me back to my youth. My mom always made Christmas a special holiday. Yes, she was (and is) awesome with the gifts, but she always made the house festive and all seemed right with the world on Christmas morning.


Hubby and I are working on the traditions that we'll continue with Buttons and hopefully she'll have that same feeling. Did I mention that Hubby is also good at gift giving? I think I need to do a post on how sweet Hubby is. You'll go into a sugar coma, I kid you not.

That's all I have time for today, but I'll be back...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 25, 2007 at 10:36 PM, Anonymous aimee said...

can I come to your sleepover please?

 
At November 26, 2007 at 8:06 AM, Blogger Pshorten said...

I want to go to the sleepover too...

 
At November 27, 2007 at 4:34 PM, Blogger walternatives said...

Looking forward to the "sugar coma" as well as hearing about this year's b-day bash. The suspense builds...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home